The solicitors regulation authority require us to publish our prices for undertaking work in the following areas-
- Conveyancing (residential)
- Probate (uncontested)
- Motoring offences (summary offences)
- Immigration (excluding asylum)
- Employment tribunals (unfair/wrongful dismissal)
- Debt recovery (up to £100,000)
- Licensing applications (business premises)
We are a firm which specialise in family law, children matters & divorce and therefore do not undertake any of the above work and so can not publish any price information.
Every clients matter is different, and our costs estimate will be discussed at your initial meeting and confirmed in your initial client care letter confirming the parameters of the retainer. Any costs discussed will only ever be an estimate and are liable to change.